December 16th, 2012 by Admin
As a tennis coach I am always on the search for something that might help me to instruct the best I can. This ‘Learn How to Play Great Tennis in Minutes – Confidence and Control DVD’ absolutely answered all my questions.
For a start it changed the entire way I viewed coaching. It managed to make it so easy for me to coach and my students to understand. Dare I say it really makes improving your tennis so easy that anyone could apply it! This system of coaching is completely different from the way I was coached to teach and it’s the only way I teach now.
On the outside this product seems to be for novices.
However I must assure you that it isn’t. Yes it can explain to you the basic fundamentals of every shot and yes I've witnessed beginners hit topspin forehand rallies of between 30-50 shots within 30 minutes of lifting a racquet. Additionally it helps experienced players find their best tennis virtually every time they play.
I myself discovered a whole new confidence within my game just from utilizing the MTI fundamentals utilized in this DVD. It’s given me a brand-new freedom around my shots from anywhere inside the court. I'm probably playing the best tennis of my entire life and that I feel I’m playing in a more modern way like the pros near the top of the game.
For those who have any flaws in virtually any of your strokes I would personally highly recommend this system to you. It will give you simple and fast to follow remedies for any problem you could have.
Put simply the DVD of this radical new way of teaching and learning tennis will reveal how to become confident in all strokes in tennis in the shortest possible time required. This is not a quick short term solution for your tennis game, but a true long-term improvement that has been proven repeatedly.
7 reasons why this system works so proficiently and rapidly:
1. The secrets to the success of this system of improving your tennis is the simplicity of the methods used.
2. Every stroke has been divided up into bite size chunks of easy to understand progressions.
3. The Modern Tennis International Instructors and stars of the DVD reveal to you the way to practice each teaching point so that it is internalised deeply enabling the rapid improvement to stick.
4. The Modern Tennis International fundamentals which you’ll find is unique to this particular method are employed at all times and are the main reason that this system succeeds so quickly.
5. All players find out how to use spin on every shot from day one.
6. The approach allows players to develop naturally and correctly without them being aware of the bio-mechanics they have just developed.
7. Students of tennis need not give thought to footwork as this method allows it to occur naturally.
This comprehensive DVD covers the topspin forehand, the 2 and 1 handed topspin backhands, the backhand and forehand slice, first and second second serves plus the return, all the volleys and overheads, drop shots and half volleys.
It truly is suitable for all standards of players and coaches. Every shot is stripped back to the basics and then gradually built so that the shot is perfected deeply with confidence and control.
Tennis is essentially an easy game to learn and play but the teaching process has become over complicated by many instructors and organisations throughout the years. This method demonstrates to you the way to play like the pros from day one in an incredibly simple way.Discover, Great, Minutes, Play, Tennis